Profile of the Procurement, Trading and Logistics Group
This group has three core areas of business:
- Procurement: This segment covers the procurement a wide range of oil field materials and equipment for its clients related to drilling, projects, maintenance and production operations. The service covers tendering, ordering, expediting and delivery.
- Trading: This is a new business for Nobel and covers the physical trading of oil and fuel products, arranging for the purchase and transportation of products to meet user requirements.
- Logistics: This is a new business for Nobel focused on providing the shipping and logistics to support the trading of oil and fuel products.
- Continue to focus on providing procurement services to existing customers.
- Expand the range of procurement materials, equipment and services to existing customers.
- Expand procurement services to new customers.
- As a start up business for the Nobel, the short term focus is on smaller, regional oil and fuel product deals. As the number of deals increase and in-house trading knowledge and competencies is built up, expansion into other products is anticipated.
- The plan is to start and develop this part in parallel with the development of the Trading business.